Conditions which require immobilization or control of knee range of movement after surgeries or injuries. Treatment and further treatment of knee joint and soft tissue injuries.
- Two splints provide lateral stabilization,
- Five self-adhesive stabilizing straps (including infrapatellar strap), each independently adjusted,
- Easy to operate monocentric hinge which controls range of motion every 10°, flexion: 0°- 120°, extension: -10°- 90°,
- Quick lock: 0°,15°,30°,45°,
- Flat hinge,
- Intuitive length adjustment,
- Front panel enables quick and easy adjustment of brace circumference,
- Cold pack which can be attached to the hinge,
- Soft padding protects the leg and ensures its optimal position,
- One, universal model for left and right leg,
- Weight of the brace does not exceed 800 grams,
- Adjustable length: 48 – 61cm (thigh: 22 – 28cm, shin: 26 – 33cm.
One, universal size
Adjustable length: 48 – 61 cm (thigh: 22 – 28 cm, shin: 26 – 33 cm)