Conditions which require immobilization or control of knee joint range of motion after surgeries or injuries.ego.
splints for lateral stabilization,
• light, open construction prevents skin abrasion and rash,
• four stabilizing straps with hook and loop closure,
• easy to operate hinge, adjustable range of motion (flexion: 0°-120°, extension: 0°-90°, every 10°),
• quick lock,
• universal model for right and left limb.
|Thigh circumference* (cm)||41 - 44||44 - 47||47 - 50||50 - 53|
* In order to choose a proper size, measure the thigh circumference 15 cm above the center of patella